7:10 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Drop-Off: Begins at 6:45 a.m.
Pick-Up: Begins at 2:45 p.m.
9th - 12th
6629 FM 2004
Hitchcock, TX 77563
The mission of Hitchcock High School is to produce contributing citizens prepared for life-long learning providing opportunities that will maximize their growth- educationally, emotionally and physically, to be successful in whichever path they choose in their post-graduate life.
Statement of Beliefs
We believe that:
- Each student deserves access to a world-class education
- Education is a partnership between family, school, and community.
- Relationships are the foundation for meaningful teaching and learning.
- Learning can occur any time, any place, and at any pace.
- Providing diverse learning opportunities promotes individual success.
- Excellence is worth the effort.
- High expectations drive performance.
- Diversity strengthens our community.
- The measure of success of any community is the success of its children.
- Communication with all stakeholders develops unity.
- Every person is responsible to be a continuous lifelong learner.
- Innovation requires a commitment to bold ideas.
Programs and Activities
At Hitchcock High School, we have a variety of programs and activities designed to meet the needs of our students:
- ESL Program
- Special Education Program
- Tutorial Programs
- Fine Arts Programs - Art, Band, Dance and Choir
- Athletic Programs - Football, Boys and Girls Basketball, Volleyball, Track and Field, Golf, Baseball, Cross Country, Softball, Powerlifting, and Cheer
- After School Programs
- Dual-Credit Program with College of the Mainland
- CTE Course Offerings